- Tortilla wraps
- Oil spray
- Cayenne pepper
- Pre heat an oven to 180 degrees (this is for a fan oven, may need to be higher for a regular oven)
- Cut up a tortilla into 8 triangle pieces, resembling tortilla chips
- Spray one side lightly with oil spray and sprinkle with salt
- Place salt side down onto a pre-sprayed oven tray and then lightly spray the tortillas with a little more oil and then sprinkle with salt and cayenne pepper
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 4-5 minutes before turning and baking on the other side for another 4 minutes
- Keep a close eye on the chips as depending on each oven, they may cook slightly quicker, so try not to get them too brown.
- Move the chips to an open airtight container to cool down before putting the lid on the container. The chips will crisp up even more as they cool down.
Here is the finished product ☺️
As well as being eaten on their own, these chips go very well with salsa or other dip, humus or my personal favourite, my homemade guacamole 👍